Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

Good ideas

Nice animation, simple but good. I liked the idea and the music was good for it too.

billyblob responds:

Thank you Yutoro. And I am happy to hear the music worked for you. While making the cartoon I was starting to think it might be annoying.

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

Looks pretty cool!

Visuals are good, concept is good. But i had no idea what was going on?!
Maybe a plot or storyline would have made it a lot better.

watsdis responds:

perhaps u shud give it a second viewing? theres a scene selection at the end of the flash, my bad for putting it too late after the credits. thanks for the review

crazy, crazy west crazy, crazy west

Cool game but..

IT has aqlot to be worked on.
Zombie AI is bad, they need to be able to navigate walls. They run too fast as well and you can't get away from them it they do catch you. The hit testing is not brilliant either, the screen shakes when you are walking into a wall. Graphics could be more interesting , i soon became bored and a variety of music would spice the game up as well. But it's a good start and if you work on it i think it has major potential.

Tank 2008: Final Assault Tank 2008: Final Assault

Cool!

Good idea, graphics and gameplay, my only annoyance is the music, it gets repetative.

Tessera Tessera

Good idea.

I enjoy this game mostly because it is a nice parting from the usual gun and run. The art is brilliant and the concept is greater, though it becomes boring after a while.

Eyes Closed Eyes Closed

Nice peice.

I enjoyed this song very much. It's a stange but lovely song.
I've considered that this was made for an animation, but it is quite bland. I think if you had brought the other instruments that start around 1:45 earlier, and then built up from that, the song would be much more interesting.

Dark Screamer Dark Screamer

Ahh!

I'm a Reason man myself, not that i know how to work that god damn thing, but you certainly do! Beats are massive and the tune compliments nicely, good job.

Demeanor-Ice-Creamer responds:

Hey.

Thank you for the kind words and review!

DIC

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

Good!

I like it! Even though i don't listen to this type of house much, i enjoyed this song, you kept me interested all the way through. Although the boucing at the beggining was a bit too much for me.

Tail Matrix Extrusion1 Tail Matrix Extrusion1

This is amazing!

Do you mind if i frame this?
It's a brilliant peice of artwork, on the thumbnail it look like a big scribble, but when you go fullscreen, you can see how much time it must have taken to create this.
Well done.

onionahoy responds:

I'd be flattered if you framed it. Thanks.
Yeah these things look so much better BIG!!!! :P

Matrix Extrusion1 Matrix Extrusion1

Wow!

I'm a fan of your art, it's amazing! And this is no exception, it is by far my favourite!
The textures and the lighting are perfect, good job. =]

onionahoy responds:

Thanks. I hope I can keep you amazed for as long as possible :P.