Eyes Closed Eyes Closed

Nice peice.

I enjoyed this song very much. It's a stange but lovely song.
I've considered that this was made for an animation, but it is quite bland. I think if you had brought the other instruments that start around 1:45 earlier, and then built up from that, the song would be much more interesting.

Dark Screamer Dark Screamer

Ahh!

I'm a Reason man myself, not that i know how to work that god damn thing, but you certainly do! Beats are massive and the tune compliments nicely, good job.

Demeanor-Ice-Creamer responds:

Hey.

Thank you for the kind words and review!

DIC

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

Good!

I like it! Even though i don't listen to this type of house much, i enjoyed this song, you kept me interested all the way through. Although the boucing at the beggining was a bit too much for me.

Canon in D ( 2010 ) Canon in D ( 2010 )

Tis alright

It's ok, but i think it just isn't house, is too simple and so it bores me. You have to keep your songs interesting all the way through and put them in the correct genre. This isn't Canon in D either, it's a remix, so you might want to tell us that next time.

Rig - Game 3 loop thing Rig - Game 3 loop thing

Dance!

I try not to get excited when i listen to music, but i cant help stop my leg from jittering to the beat! This is a nice loop, and despite your thoughts, i don;t think its overly complicated because you can easilly pick out the riff, tune, bass etc... which in a truly complicated song you can't. The rhythm complements the overall song nicely, and gives it the driving feel a good peice of game music needs!

Bjra Is Happy Bjra Is Happy

Samples!

Nice song topped of with godly samples! Very funny.

First Rondez-Vous First Rondez-Vous

Nice song.

Not your best but still, it's good! One of my major complaints is the overpowering drums, for me, they destroy the feeling of the piano. But otherwise a nice song.

House Menu Loop House Menu Loop

I think...

I think that you should extend this, i know it's a 30 sencond loop, and as a 30 second loop it was kept simple, but even if it was extened it would interest me all the way! Nice patches and great bounce!

Para - Thor (NG CUT) Para - Thor (NG CUT)

Nice 'n' glitchy.

Very good use of the patches. I can hear alot of your unique style in this song.

Centro And Pora In A House Centro And Pora In A House

Hmm...

I was going to try and review this properly, but it's just too damn silly!